pain in order NOT to teach her that if you don't like the rules you can just go around them. That is not a lesson that you want to teach your child of any age. You teach them to "change" the rules that you don't like. Not to break them.
The part I am wrestling with the most...It was incredible to be part of the decision making again. Her Dad and I really worked together on this one. I hate being so overjoyed that today she actually came to me and confided in me at how she felt. Because she is so distraught over this. But, she did come to me. Today I feel like once again I gave birth. I am sitting here crying tears of joy...because I was a part of this whole family crisis and my opinion was listened to and respected by the whole family, even Mark's mother. She and I have history. I just wish it wasn't at Grace's expense. I have the utmost confidence that my daughter will turn this around and be a better stronger person for going through this. I just wish for once something would be EASY for her. Her whole life has been a string of trials, and that is my fault entirely. Well her Dad as well, but 90% mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment