Friday, October 9, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama! I give up

And to top that I also found out yesterday that I  have to find a new place to live...before Thanksgiving! I really was happy here...But the man told me yesterday that I am losing my room for 4days Thanksgiving weekend. That means I am once again homeless or at least it feels like it. I mean if I have to pack up my entire room (that I just finished putting together) for four days everytime he has company. Well, that's no home...I certainly am not gonna leave all my stuff in it for God knows who to plunder through. I don't know these people. I would feel very funny about it. And if I am "renting" this room, then I really shouldn't have to do that. Especially when he knows I have no where else to go, and I can hardly afford to pay him the money I owe him right now, much less get a hotel for 4days....I wonder if I had let him stick his tongue down my throat if he would have done this...I think he is hinting for me to move. At least that is the feeling that I get. Even the cheapest ones are out of my price range. What I am gonna have to end up doing is putting all my stuff in storage, tell him that I rented a hotel and sleep in the car. Maybe Mark will at least let me take a shower at his house...Although he is mad at me too right now. He had better get in line though. There are about 42 people ahead of him today....

1 comment:

  1. you would probably be getting a drumstick and not the shaft!

    ReplyDelete