skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Don't Pee on my leg and try to tell me it's raining...
How nieve' am I? I truly thought that the gentleman, and I now use that term very loosely, that I am renting from was just that! I truly thought of him as a father figure, a good "christian" man, who just honestly was only looking to serve God by helping others get back on their feet. I once again feel I have been duped! This 78yr old man actually tried to stick his tongue in my mouth, told me that he and his "wife" had only a business type arrangement and there was "no love there" and then proceeded to tell me that although he had been "impotent" for years that since I have been here, he felt the first "stirring" in his loins. Well, I quickly turned down his advances. I told him it was only temptation from the devil and reguardless he was in fact, a married man. I told him that what he was feeling was wrong and I thought too much of his wife to betray her. He tried to say,"there is nothing wrong with what I feel". Then I really had to pull the God card and told him to discuss the matter with his wife and pastor and get back to me. And to add insult to injury he asked if I was acting different because he lent me money. I told him that,"you kinda freaked me out and scared me with all that business and it had NOTHING to do with lending me money and instead of apologizing he had the nerve to tell me yesterday that I "MISUNDERSTOOD" his intentions????? Just what part of him attempting to stick his tongue down my throat didn't I understand. PLEASE!! Now, I am not stupid, don't like to be treated as if I am, and I would have had a whole lot more respect for this man had he just been somewhat honest and claimed he'd had a moment of weakness, that he was sorry and it wouldn't happen again. Now, understand this man is in "church" every time the doors are open. So, not only has he shaken my judgement of people, but he has seriously shaken my Faith...Then to insult my intelligence, he tells me I misunderstood. I am hurt beyond belief! The scary thing is I am having to walk on eggshells, he has somewhat of a pouty temper...I don't wanna end up on the street. I gotta get outa here and fast. I truly thought he thought of me as a daughter, and that gives me the creeps that he would put me in this position knowing that I have no where else to go.
Then today he tells me that I have to "disappear" for 3days during the Thanksgiving Holiday. Now what am I supposed to do? I can't afford a hotel room! I am supposed to be "renting" a room, not renting when it's convienient. And what about my things? Am I supposed to leave them here for strangers to go through? I don't think so...I will have to pack it up I guess. God ,I am SO mad at you, I thought you sent me a friend and an angel, and now I find you sent me a dirty old man who is now embarrassed that he couldn't get in my pants! I guess this is his way of hinting that I should move out...Well, I certainly hope he really didn't think I would have that kind of relationship with him...I guess some women would... But no thank you....I am not that hungry, and I will live in my car first....I really thought he was different...
No comments:
Post a Comment