Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tests and Trials

Sometimes what we are looking for can be right in front of us and we don't even see it. I haven't really acted on it, but a gentlemen that I have been giving a ride to for the past few monthes has voiced his interest in seeing me. I have considered the idea, but wanted to break all ties with Mark first. I don't want to hurt this man. And I certainly hate to hurt Mark, but it's not as if he hasn't had the option. He knows what I want and how I feel. I think it may be time to truly move on. It's amazing the thoughts that a stolen kiss can run through your mind. He seems genuine, honest, hard working and definately attractive. I am feeling like a high-school girl with a crush complete with butterflies. There IS a racial issue. Not for us, but for others around us. Jealousy and attutudes are certainly giving us some tests and trials. Even just being friends. But in the last few monthes we have become fast friends...I hope Mark realizes what he is about to lose to another...Maybe I am onto something incredible here. I am just going to take this slow and let it blossom on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment