Dear Santa,
I have been very good this year. Well pretty good.Most of the mistakes I made were either for love, money or self-preservation. Of course ,there were a few just absolutely dumbass things I did just to make sure I remain human.
Here is my Christmas list. In order of want, and not necessarily need:
1. A proposal from Mark. I will say yes of course. So make sure it's a serious one.
2 A new home, and if you give me the first thing on my list then this obviously won't be necessary. See, you'll save time and money. One less thing. I just think that I have worn out my welcome here. The landlord's wife found out what he did and now he is pissed at me. He is making my life a living nightmare. The snide comments and dirty looks are worse than the sexual harrassment I was facing. Time to go.
3. A new job. Not that I don't like the old one, and I appreciate that fact that I have a job at all considering the economy. I am just bored with waiting tables for a living and the pay sucks! A whole new career is what I am aiming for.
4. New tires. See, I am not being greedy and asking for a whole new car, I just wanna be able to fix and maintain the one that I have. Once again if you will give me #3. then I can buy my own tires, and my own new place. So, I am really trying to make it easy for you.
5. Time with my girls. I have plenty of time, but if you could see fit to lighten their scedules just a bit.
and that's it. I don't want much... It doesn't seem a whole lot to ask...I will most certainly leave you cookies, milk and a carrot for the reindeer under the tree.
Love,
Michelle
PS. Say hello to Mrs. Claus and give the elves a hug for me...hey, I could always come to the North Pole and live and work with you at the toyshop!

No comments:
Post a Comment